• Monthly Tuition: The tuition is an all inclusive flat rate of $160 per month and includes: 1 x 30 minute lesson each week, all of the printed and mp3 materials needed, recording and performance opportunities at no extra cost, the flexibility to have your lesson via FaceTime & Skype, artist coaching, middle school, high school and college audition preparation and much more.
• Attendance & Commitment: Private music lessons are as important as any other activity. Students must treat their lessons as a priority and commitment. If they are unable to attend a lesson they can choose to have it via FaceTime or Skype at the regular scheduled time, book a make up lesson at the times I have available for a low $10 rescheduling fee or accept the loss of the lesson.
Lesson cancellations are acceptable in case of sickness, emergency or alike. Weather related cancellations are at my discretion.
• Payments: All customers are required to set up automatic recurring payments with their credit/debit card of choice through my Square account. The monthly tuition will be automatically charged on the 1st of each month.
Declined payments must be taken care within 24 hours otherwise the student will lose thier lesson time.
• Discontinuing the monthly tuition: To discontinue an upcoming tuition payment I require that you let me know by the 15th prior the month you wish to discontiue (a two week notice) or accept that you will have to be charged for the upcoming month either the student can attend or not. This is to protect my income, my business and continue to offer the award winning lessons I have come to be respected for.
• Lesson cancellations: While I don't require any notice to schedule a make up lesson I do ask the courtesy of letting me know, even if at the last minute, if you are unable to attend your scheduled lesson.
• Make up lessons: Make up lessons are available for a low $10 rescheduling fee on select Saturday mornings and weekday times.
Make up lessons cannot be rescheduled once booked. Be sure you are able to attend the make up scheduled or accept the loss of that lesson and the $10 fee.
• Teacher cancellations: If I have to cancel a scheduled lesson or make up lesson for any reason, I'll contact you to make arrangements.
Please note that in addition to being a private music teacher I am also a very active musician and producer required to occasionally travel and cancel lessons. In most cases plenty of notice will be given to any students affected and fair arrangements will be made.
• Communication: The best way to contact me is via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org - You many also text me or leave me a voice message at (630) 200-6286 however I do ask that you limit texting and voice messages to important matters only. Please DO NOT contact me via social media as I do not check those messages.
All messages and emails are answered in the order they are received Monday through Friday 9:00am through 3:00pm. I do not check or reply to messages and emails outside of my business hours.
So that I can focus on delivering the best lessons and results I have come to be known and respected for, messages, texts and emails asking for exceptions to the tuition policy will be ignored and deleted.
• Termination of lessons: I reserve the right to be selective of the students I welcome on my schedule and reserve the right to terminate lessons at any time.